We believe we can make a great product but also help others at the same time. The founder made it her mission when she started her company that giving back to charities and her community is a MUST. Gina truly believes that small actions make a big difference, that is why we make it a point to donate on a quarterly basis to various charities in need.
We are community driven locally and nationally. Our products are eco-friendly, recyclable, and designed to make life healthier.
These are the various charities we have helped and donated toward since our company began.
- NEW DAY FOUNDATION FOR FAMILIES: A local Michigan charity that helps families in financial need while seeking treatment for cancer. Our company has donated to this charity for the past 5 years by adopting families in need and donating funds for their cancer recipients.
- THE PINK FUND: A non-profit company that also helps those fighting breast cancer - ongoing yearly donations.
- FARE: Food Allergy Research and Education
- AAFA: Asthma and allergy foundation of America
- GRANTING GRACE FOUNDATION FOR CHILDHOOD CANCER: Seat Sitters was a part of their golfing charity event in Atlanta. Helping those suffering from devastating childhood cancer.
- GRACE CENTER OF HOPE: A local Pontiac/Detroit clothing drive charity to help local families in need and to get back on their feet and into the work world.
- NEIGHBORHOOD HOUSE: A local Rochester Michigan clothing charity to help those in the community.
- NAWBO: National Association of Women's Business Owners - Charity Auction.
- GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERICA: Seat Sitters donated to the Girl Scout Gold Award event for Food Allergy Awareness in Hillsborough, NJ
- MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION: A nonprofit that makes life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
- RAINBOW CONNECTION: A Michigan based charity that makes dreams come true for children with life-threatening medical conditions.