Seat Sitters is a caused-based business. The founder made it her mission when she started her company that giving back to charities and her community is non-negotiable. We believe we can make a great product but also help others at the same time.
These are the various charities we have helped and donated toward since our company began.
- New Day Foundation for Families - a local Michigan charity that helps families in financial need while seeking treatment for cancer. our company has donated to this charity for the past 5 years by adopting families in need and donating funds for their cancer recipients.
- The Pink Fund: a non-profit company that also helps those fighting breast cancer - ongoing yearly donations
- FARE: Food Allergy Research and Education
- AAFA_- Asthma and allergy foundation of America
- Granting Grace Foundation for Childhood Cancer - Seat Sitters was a part of their golfing charity event in Atlanta. Helping those suffering from devastating Childhood Cancer.
- Grace Center of Hope - a local Pontiac/Detroit clothing drive charity to help local families in need and to get back on their feet and into the work world.
- Neighborhood House - a local Rochester Michigan clothing charity to help those in the community.
- NAWBO - National Association of Women's Business Owners - Charity Auction.
- Girl Scouts of America - Seat Sitters donated to the Girl Scout Gold Award event for Food Allergy Awareness in Hillsborough, NJ